|This article is an Observation|
The contents herein are entirely player made and in no way represent official Birthright history or occurences which are accurate. The characters and events listed are of an independent nature and applied for roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinions from a limited playerbase only.
The green skinned orcs have become one of the most prolific races on Aebrynis, but due to pressures, they were forced to immigrate and form colonies in Aduria and Arkadyria in order to survive. The orcs were brought to Cerilia by way of a dimensional portal from their homeworld, and now the Shadow World makes travel back to Draenor or Outland very difficult. They waged war on the Andu and the Rjuven under the influence of the Burning Legion; but during the Battle of Mount Deismaar many orcs turned against Azrai and fought for their enemies' cause.
|This article is Fan Fiction|
The contents herein are entirely player made and in no way represent official Birthright lore or history.
The characters and events listed are of an independent nature and are applied for roleplaying purposes only.
The orcs were once shamanistic. However, they were corrupted by the Burning Legion and sent to Aebrynis to conquer there. They conquered the goblins of Thurazor and started to conquer the lands that would become Talinie, Dhoesone, and the Five Peaks. When Azrai discovered them, he easily recruited them into his war against the humans of Cerilia. But they rebelled, and eventually rediscovered their Shamanistic roots. Thurazor is now called Durotan, and is led by the Orc Warchief Thrall. Their most powerful colony in Aduria is known as Nagrandor.
Orc Racial Traits
Orc on the World of Warcraft Wiki for more information
- +2 Constitution. Orcs are incredibly tough, but they are more likely to follow their passions instead of reason.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, orcs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Orc base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Orcs can normally see two times farther than a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight and similar conditions of poor illumination. Orcs retain the ability to distinguish color under these conditions.
- Battle Rage: Orcs long ago learned how to harness the ferocity that dwells within their fi erce hearts. This ability functions exactly as a barbarian?s rage, except for the differences noted. The orc may rage only once per day. If the orc belongs to a class that already allows access to a rage-like ability (such as the barbarian class), the orc?s racial battle rage ability allows him to rage one additional time per day. Regardless, an orc may rage only once per encounter.
- +2 racial bonus on Handle Animal (wolf) and Intimidate checks. Intimidate is a class skill for all orcs.
- +1 racial bonus on attacks against any human. Orcs have a longstanding enmity with humans.
- Weapon Familiarity: Orcs may treat orc claws of attack as martial weapons rather than exotic weapons.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Orcish.
- Bonus Languages: Goblin, Low Common, Gnoll, Orog. Orcs tend only to learn the languages of their allies.
, 02-11-2011 at 03:25 PM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 01:49 PM
0 Comments, 495 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait
Tags for this Page
By Arjan in forum D20 system reference documentComments: 0Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:31 AM