For months, nay years I have seen so much argueing on this forum. One person wants something done one way and ofcourse another person completely disagrees with that other person. I mean this has gone nowhere, fast.

Now that bloodline rules are officially printed in a Dungeons & Dragons book, and that material is Open Game Content. I think its time to settle. This argueing hasn't really accomplished anything. Sometimes, you simply got to settle and then let everyone else do house rules. Some act like if it isn't done their way, then they are still stuck with the what it says in the pdf.

Stuff that has been brought to the table that I see as useful to Birthright.

Generic Classes, Expert, Spellcaster, and Warrior. I think these could be expanded upon for example add Noble to it. How many times have I seen the discussion of wether or not elves should have druids, or wizard, or both? That same arguement has been going on for awhile. Well if we simply designate generic classes as core to the Birthright setting. It solves the problem, and if others dont like it, they can house rule it.

Defense, VP/WP/, Armor Damage Reduction. Just a suggestion, as Birthright has always been more gritty then normal D&D, atleast how I have seen it. This may do well to not only show that, but to distance itself from other campaign settings.

There is other stuff that could work.