Languages Vos, Low Brecht

AC 16, touch 13, flatfooted 15
Fort +2 , Ref +2 , Will +2

Speed 30' ft
Melee Atk +4 (Dwarven waraxe, 1d10)
Ranged +4 (Short bow)
Base Atk +3 ; Grapple

Abilities Str 10, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 6, Cha 15
Feats: Armor Proficiency (all), Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes, Weapon proficiency (Simple, Martial), Shield proficiency (all), Regent Focus (Occupy Province),
Daily Blessing (Belinik)
Skills: Appraise +3, Diplomacy +6, Gather Information +7, Handle Animal +6, Hide +2, Intimidate +6, Ride +7, Spot +1, Survival +3, Swim +3, Lead +6, Administrate +6, Warcraft +8
Special Qualities: including linked blood abilities Favored Region (Overlook), Resources, Born to lead, Alter Appearance (minor), Long Life (major)
Description: A gorgeous yet unsettling vos noble, often staring at nothing.

Possessions:
  • Masterwork Dwarven waraxe
  • +2 Leather Armor
  • Parchment with random, unreadable math

Traits: Emotionless, Unsettling, Irascible
Typical Dialogue:
"I don't understand. Yes, I told Marisha that her coat made her look like a hog we used to have in the courtyard when I was a kid. What's the issue? It's true."

(While rabidly assaulting a maid combing her hair) "DO NOT TOUCH ME!"

"I don't like hunting slaves. I like raiding my horse. Escaping wartos should be kind enough to avoid the mountains, my horse may get hurt."

"Stupid counselor! Can't you do simple math? With my method, we will manage to retain half our season's earnings while providing enough men for the raid."

"Nikoli cares about religion, so We care about religion."

[top]Biography:

Galina Brokeslav

The daughter of Vladimir Brokeslav and Mara Lazz was already a problem by age 6, as she was completely unable to understand social cues and was inclined to unstoppable rage tantrums, often resulting in assaulting her maids. This was seen as a good omen from Belinik and Galina was set towards becoming a Berserker. Only two things seemed to calm her: riding her horse and her cousin, Nikoli Brokeslav, son of zhupan Misha Brokeslav.

With time, Galina was able to control her rage, enough for her parents to have her trained into politics. By age 16 she showed an incredible attitude toward math and was able to memorize entire lists of profits and warehouses without having it repeated twice - a most valuable skill in the illiterate realm of Rzhlev. Vladimir considered marry her to Nikoli, the only man she would listen to besides her father, however Misha Brokeslav was planning to marry Nikoli to Marisha Rodelovisk, daughter of tsar Rodel.

When Misha found out that Nikoli was still attached to Galina, he ordered her to be killed, thinking this could save the marriage with the most powerful house of Rzhlev, but then one dawn Nikoli woke up and found an axe stuck on his bed. A man faithful to Belinik himself, he saw an omen from the God himself and went to see Galina, a guest in Brokslav manor in those days; The young woman had killed a couple assassins sent to kill her when Nikoli arrived. She too had found an axe stuck on her bed. The two pondered if this was a sign from Ayairda, as the Lord of Terror does not usually protect lovers, but then a gust of wind coming from nowhere killed all the flames (a symbol dear to Ayairda) from the candles and the torches in the room and they lost any doubt.

The next day Galina poisoned Misha's meal with Midnight tears, a delayed poison, and Nikoli requested a blood challenge in Galina's honor. At midnight, during the duel, the poison took its toll and Misha was killed - he died just before Nikoli could stake his dagger into the patriarch's heart. A sign from Belinik no doubt - poison is the weapon of the weak, so blood would be undeserved.

Nikoli then became the War Master of the Belinik Tsarevic, and he appointed Galina as the new zhupan of Steppegrad. Galina did not like the new role very much, as she hated having to interact with other people, she found herself to be an excellent administrator and a rightful judge, more so than the Executioners, as she was able to remember any law and previous case encountered without any difficulty. Her ability to change herself helped her become an excellent slave hunter. With time, it was noticed that she does not age, and due to her personality she is thought by the people of Steppegrad to be an avatar of Kriesha herself.

Tags for this Page

Similar Pages

1. Nikoli Brokeslav
    By Witness3 in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2024, 04:24 PM
  2. Galina Whitehand
    By BRadmin in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 10:01 PM