Policies » Policy
Edits or new pages that are created that do not conform to a specific policy are subject to change by another user (assuming that change conforms with policy) without expectation of appeal to an admin, as is all content within the site.
Treatment of users who engage in destruction of content, harassment, or mis-use of content (spam) is also governed by policy.
Examples of policies:
- How to name articles.
- Correctly format internal text links.
- How to categorize articles and create new categories.
- How to make changes to pages, and create new ones.
- Voting practices that yield enforceable results.
- Identifying and responding to vandalism.
- Deciding what pages should be deleted or terminated.
, 11-19-2006 at 02:11 PM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 03:03 PM
0 Comments, 826 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait