|Help:||Contents | Getting Started | New to BRWiki | Editing BRWiki | Editing BRWiki (advanced) | Communication and Community | Additional Help|
|The help pages are currently being redesigned so they are more helpful. If you have any comments or are interested in helping out, please see the help team.|
- All users are encouraged to contribute to the constant improvement of BRWiki's content. All you need to do is create an account. See How to edit a page a great editing starter, and please visit our policy and guideline pages for standards that have been developed by the BRWiki community.
policy on what happens to users who vandalize this site (remove content for no good reason, put expletives, etc.)?
- We have list of known vandals. Wiki contributors add suspected vandals to it. The admins of this site monitor the list and revert vandalism as needed. Many wiki contributors also help clean vandalism from high-traffic pages before an admin shows up to do mass reverting.
- In addition to the obvious spray painting, BRWiki has a Do-Not-Post list. And even though a wiki is fairly free in its content, there are a few policies on how we want our pages to look; start at Policies to learn more.
spells, abilities, etc, being as they may be copyrighted? Is that an issue, or has Wizard given permission to official fansites to use their images?
- Wizard allows all Wizard graphics to be used for non-commercial purposes on official fansites IF the appropriate copyrights are mentioned below .
- See BR Icons for a list of icons stored locally on the wiki!
- A Wiki Template is a special page which can be included into other Wiki pages. The idea is that you only have to write the information once, but can reuse it in many places. They're also very useful for adding small images like Template:alliance quest and Template:horde quest. See Template for help on using them
templates are used on this site?
- An index is maintained manually at Templates. Please create new templates as required and add them to the index.
- You can also navigate Templates.
search doesn't work! How can I find pages? Is there an Index?
- Yes, you can access the index at Allpages.
If you're looking for a specific article, and you know that it's in the general namespace (if it's not a category page, not an image, not a template, etc.) then you can find it by typing in the "go-to" bar
- The information found on this wiki is released under a certain license. That license indicates where and how the Birthright information on BRWiki or birthright.net can be published.
, 05-10-2007 at 05:13 AM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 11:56 AM
0 Comments, 834 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait