Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anurian? Are these Khinasi/ halfelven features so bad to detect?
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Goblin turns away, leaving to the door. He goes into another tavern, hidding from two guards who were walking by the street.
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.
    Let's play soccer. Let's see how your republicans are spending sports funds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try to forgive him m'lady he is... ahh... ahh... I'm sorry I'm at a loss for words.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don't killed that goblin right here for respect by the master of the house!!!
    But I was wrong of course, to be resting here. The work of a knight never ends...

(He gets up and starts to go out. When he's by the door):

Not that I think he will accept a duel...

Downloads
    Uploads
    **Ranger Overhears Conversation**

Excuse me for ease dropping but i couldnt help but hear you people squander over relegion. I believe we all have a right to believe as we must, but to question one another is an endless battle that nobody will ever win. Who is to say what is right and wrong in beliefs?, I just assume keep my relegion to myself. I dont want to anger anybody but relegious conversations around here never end up in good standing.
    Snowman

Downloads
    Uploads
    squander?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are unhappy with my words then maybe you should leave, or hold thy tounge.
    Snowman

Downloads
    Uploads
    A lady walks over and stands behind Ariadne. "I believe this is a place of free speech, Snowman. Perhaps it is you who has a problem with religion. I seem to recall that there are at least 3 of us here who would gladly talk of their religion. As a matter of fact I am compelled to do so quite often. I do not recall us formally meeting. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Abbess Allessandra of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn, Regent of Algale and Osoerde and Council member of the United Provinces of Haelyn. Now what you were saying is that religious talks never end up well. I beg to differ with you. There are two more priestesses sitting here in this room and I have enjoyed learning about their religions and there gods. There is more than one god you know? You do know that right?"
    Abbess Allessandra
    from the United Provinces of Haelyn
    "On your knees...to pray!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry too upset you in any way,, i have no problem with relegion as long as people dont have to fight over it. do i know of more than one god?, i believe i have, if i had not heard than i must be very isolated. I am glad that you enjoy relegions, nothing is wrong with that, and talking about it is all the better. nice to meet you, i have had better introductions but,, beggers can't be choosers. good day.
    Snowman

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am very happy to meet you as well Snowman. I apologize if I came across a bit rough. After all we have a Goblin King insulting us wanting help if removing some artifact from some of Kreisha's witches. I am a little on edge
    Abbess Allessandra
    from the United Provinces of Haelyn
    "On your knees...to pray!"

Thread Information