Main Page » Druid » Tree Knowledge
Tree Knowledge can be as basic as a way to select material components for druid spells to something much more complicated for games that focus on druids.
Basic tree knowledge includes the spells and components, levels 1-5.
- Birch: Beginnings and Illusions, including Love
- Rowen: Protection
- Alder: Fire
- Willow: Death, and spells that involve water, but don't control water
- Ash: Flight and spells that control water
- Hawthorn: Curses, damage and injury
- Oak: Transformations, portals, and earth
- Holly: Blessings and the future
- Hazel: Knowledge and wisdom
- Bramble: Charms
- Ivy: Language and communication
- Reed: Repair
- Elder: Healing
Advanced tree knowledge includes the spells and components, level 3-7.
- Fir: Creation
- Gorse: Magic
- Heather: Blessings and charms
- Aspen: Protection
- Yew: Combat and death
Combining trees allows for the most advanced spells and requires components from more than one tree. These spells are levels 6-9.
, 02-02-2010 at 04:19 AM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 01:54 PM
0 Comments, 325 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait
Tags for this Page
By Sorontar in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 08-31-2009, 03:03 AM
By Sorontar in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 07-21-2008, 05:55 AM
By Sorontar in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 07-16-2008, 03:56 AM
By Arjan in forum D20 system reference documentComments: 0Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:12 AM