Beryl is a kind of crystal from which several gems are cut, depending on color and clarity.
- Colorless beryl is called goshenite, and is highly sought after for scrying. The best crystal balls are made from this mineral, though some prefer quartz.
- Pink beryl is morganite, its enhances love, though reduces one's sexual powers, it also enhances eyesight.
- Red beryl is bixbite or "red emerald" or "scarlet emerald," is used to promote wealth, beauty, pleasure and is good for gambling. It is associated with Sera.
- clear bright yellow beryl is "golden beryl," is used for grounding and centering and is employed in wealth and money spells.
- yellow-green beryl is heliodor, utilized in rituals designed to bring rain
- Green beryl is emerald, which improves faculties related to intelligence such as memory, communication, intuition, the intellect and the ability to learn.
- Blue beryl is aquamarine, it is receptive and promotes peace, relieves grief, and strengthens courage. It is associated with Nesirie. Aquamarine is often used as a protective amulet and can be worn to relieve pain and ensure good health.
, 07-21-2008 at 12:40 AM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 02:24 PM
0 Comments, 560 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait