BR rules look easily adaptable for another DnD campaign if only for it's blooded scions and RPs. Not many campaigns have mortals absorbing divine essence, and the fact that only blooded can rule has probably been a well discussed topic before.

Initially I tried modifiying them without abilities and RPs, and it looked OK if dull. But why go against the flow? With a simple change, it looks on the surface to be plausible.

Replace divine blood from several gods with that from the "God of Royalty / Rulership." There needn't be a catacylsmic battle where gods die in order for you to be blooded, instead it's just a behind the scenes indicator of sorts from the god of Rulership. It would be somewhat more common I think, since it could be viewed more as a 'blessing' or certain 'destiny' from the Rulership god.

Perhaps an insignificant commoner could have a weak or minor 'bloodline,' or 'rulership score' and could later be a local noble who uses his powers to influence just his town or area.

People with larger scores would be destined for greater things, or doomed to obscurity if never tapped. It would take away from the mystique of your uniquness, but thats why this can be adaptable for other worlds. :P

The only thing which would be a problem would be the different god-lines. How would something of Azrais descent be converted if there's only one god ... first reaction was that there would be different facets of the god, like the Trinity in Christianity. Seperate yet the same. Or, there actually are three different gods of rulership. Or, maybe nine facets/gods ...

Good = Benevolent.
Neutral = Fair.
Evil = Self-serving, greedy, powerhungry.
Chaotic = Free spirit, rebel.
Lawful = Authority (deference to), trutworthy.

So, blooded abilities like "Elemental Control" could have chaotic scions have fire, lawful water, good air and evil earth. The same could apply for resistances. If it can be categorized by the subset above, why not?

Do any of you see any problems with this?

Just me musing ...