Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But if he is going to cast realm spells he does. Something to keep in mind.
    Well, Athos illustrated the focus of the class really well. Just wanted to point out too that K/Religion remains a class skill for the battlepriest, so there's no reason they can't keep progressing as realm casters if they are blooded temple regents. A temple regent-focused PrC would definintely have some ranks of K/Religion as a requirement.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So I take it that there are no further complaints or glaring errors in this one, and it can be forwarded to Ian Hoskins and Chris Linebarger then?
    "It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better still to be a live lion -- and usually easier."

- R. A. Heinlien, from The Collected works of Lazarus Long

Downloads
    Uploads
    My big question is: Does this need to go to a Sanctioning vote, or can it just be sent to Ian and Chris?
    "It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better still to be a live lion -- and usually easier."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Athos69@Aug 8 2004, 03:56 PM
    My big question is: Does this need to go to a Sanctioning vote, or can it just be sent to Ian and Chris?
    Just send it to Ian and Chris.

They will work it in and then when the appropriate section of the Atlas comes out it will get voted on then.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    thx.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Athos69@Aug 8 2004, 02:47 AM
    So I take it that there are no further complaints or glaring errors in this one, and it can be forwarded to Ian Hoskins and Chris Linebarger then?
    I disagree with the change where Battlecaster have been removed as a requirement to take the class. This is in IMO a defining feature of the class, and if not a requirement it should be a first level ability of the class.

Thread Information