Overlook » Rzhlev » Dimas Lowstar

180x100|framed

Male Vos Barbarian 2/ Fighter 7; CR 9
Zhupan of Edarlaskyy, Lieutenat of the tsarina, Belevic of the Rzhlevian forces
NE Medium Humanoid

HD/HP 2d12+7d10 (63)
Init +1
Languages Vos
Edition Notes: in 2E Dimas Lowstar is a level 9 Fighter. In 5E he may be a 7th level Zealot Barbarian or a 7th level Battlemaster.

AC 15, touch 11, flatfooted 14
Fort +10, Ref +3 , Will +1

Speed 30 ft
Melee Atk +16/1d12+9 (+2 Greataxe, Feats bonus +2/+4)
Ranged +10 (throwing axe)
Base Atk +9 ; Grapple

Abilities Str 17, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 9, Cha 17
Feats: Armor proficiency (all), Blind Fight, Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes, Weapon proficiency (simple,martial), Weapon focus (Greataxe), Weapon Specialization (Greataxe), Greater weapon focus (Greataxe), Greater weapon specialization (Greataxe), Shield proficiency (all), Tower Shield specialization, Military Genius, Great Fortitude, Endurance
Skills: Warcraft +9, Climb +6, Handle Animal +6, Intimidate +8, Knowledge (Nobility) +3, Knowledge (Regional) +2, Listen +2, Ride +7, Survival +5, Swim +9
Special Qualities: including linked blood abilities : Fast movement, Rage, Illiteracy, Uncanny Dodge
Description: A giant scary vos in noble garbs unable to hide a savage nature, 100 lbs
Possessions: The only things Dimas always carries are:
  • A traveller's backpack;
  • His +2 Greataxe Bloodseeker;
  • A small pouch with dry tea leaves

Traits: Fierce, Predator, Strong-willed

Typical Dialogue:

"We kill them all; it's that simple."

"What do you want from me, Marisha? I crave for blood, not gold. That's the kind of results I can provide."

"I stand by your eyes, Belinik, judge my axe worthy, give me strength and follow me into the battle. Or go away and hide like a wimp!"

"Pyotr, my borther, Nikoli is unworthy, and you know it. Challenge him, before the Tsarevic becomes a nest of Swuz!"

[top]Biography:

framed|Dimas Lowstar

No one is more literally born into battle as Dimas Lowstar: her mother, Nerina Lowstar, gave him birth on the battlefield during a mass battle. Dimas grew as a raider, and soon become captain. He specialized himself in small raids, and camp infiltrations with small groups of men. He and his brother Pyotr always were very religious people, however when Pyotr got the call and became a warmonger preacher of the Belinik Tsarevic Dimas got infuriated as he felt that his brother was hiding himself from battle. He went up to the top of mount Edarr during a stormy night, in search of a spot to wait for dawn and summon Belinik. He didn't summoned the god, but felt into a hidden chamber where he found Bloodseeker, his greataxe. He took that as a sign from the dark god and decided he had to do more than just raiding.

During a raid against Grabentod in 545 MR He made himself useful, and when the tides were turning against rzhlevian forces he killed the previous Belevic, took control of the army and managed to win the battle altough losing much of the treasure the raiders had stolen. Marisha Rodelovisk was already planning to kill him when in 547 MR an army from Berhangen tried to take control of the border of the Berhagen River. Dimas led the counter attacks himself and the enemy's army was slaughtered with minimal loss. Marisha decided to keep him as appointed Belevic and rewarded him with the control of Edarlaskyy. However she seldom pushes him to do more than just defend the realm, and is still displeased with his results.

Tags for this Page