I am about to kick off a Shackled City campaign in Cerilia. It should be great fun, though it is a lot of work to convert over to the Birthright setting. Has anyone else done something like this?
I decided to cut the Chimaeron in half and replaced the northern half with a four-province Cauldron Domain. I figure that the Demonskaar and Hookface the dragon keep the anshweigh contained in the south. I have even carefully copied and pasted the maps I downloaded to reflect the new geography. I have stated that Cauldron is technically a vassal of Coeranys by decree of its founding by the heir of Roele, but the ruler there doesn't really press the claim too much.
I have replaced Adimarchus with Azrai. I don't want to go too much into detail in case my players are on this site, but basically when Azrai "died" he went to Hell. Asmodeus was loath to keep him around to tempt his lords, so he imprisoned him on the Abyss. (note that I have included in my own mind a cosmology of the outer planes that exist beyond the Shadow world, though Cerilians know very little about it).
So if anybody has any ideas or want's to know more, let me know.