Downloads: Birthright Rulebook 5e Conversion

Birthright Rulebook 5e Conversion

Uploaded by mortenhelles - 09-09-2014
Author Author Morten Helles
File Size File Size 403.2 KB
Downloads Downloads 809
+ Download
This is a section-by-section conversion of the original Birthright Rulebook to D&D 5e. It is a direct conversion (with the intention to stay as loyal to the theme and flavor of the original material as possible), but presents several variants (where the original material could and sometimes should be improved). The only exception to this is the skirmish rules where it presents an actual alternative.

Feel free to comment so we can improve the conversion together in the next version!

Thread Discussion

Images

None

Comments

Arius Vistoon
09-09-2014 at 08:19 PM
thank for your share
and thank to be the first . and i hope lot of people follow

This edition seems very nice
JanGunterssen
09-11-2014 at 07:19 AM
I do agree. Thanks for the effort, helping all the comunity. It looks great. I encourage you to go on with the conversion.
ElwoodJD
10-07-2014 at 04:49 PM
Anyone know why when I click on the download button above, it just loads a page full of incomprehensible ASCII text? What am I doing wrong? Would love to take a look at people's early work on 5E conversion.
dagda21
11-15-2014 at 05:47 PM
|I get the same thing what am I doing wrong?
llothos
06-18-2016 at 06:57 AM
I got the same thing as others. When I looked at file it was a .htm for instead of. Pdf and I simply renamed file to be a .pdf instead and they open.
Grimson
12-03-2016 at 06:37 PM
I am greater than expected kinda fan of D&D's fifth edition. I can't note the same about this download. I was surprised that Druids & Rangers can now draw magic from nature, as there is no magic to draw from there. Secretly I think this is the bleak and superficial work of a wanna-be.

BIRTHRIGHT, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, D&D, the BIRTHRIGHT logo, and the D&D logo are trademarks owned by Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and are used by permission. ©2002-2010 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.