Hi Cuchulainshound,

Thanks for linking all the military units. There are other related pages for these units for alternate combat systems. See [[:Category:Military_Units]].

Note also my note for [[BRCS Talk:Chapter six/Armies and warfare/Military units]]. The D20 BRCS wiki pages are protected because they are only a mirror of the pdf version. Until the pdf version is changed, the BRCS wiki should not be changed. That is part of the reason those pages are protected. That is also why we discuss it in the forum and have a [[BRCS:Errata]] page for the corrections. Of course, non-D20 BRCS pages can be editted like any wiki.

Keep up the good work.

Sorontar

* ''And I take it the "discussion/talk" pages are not used in favour of Forum discussion - cool. Is there an approp forum thread for this topic?''
: The old way had the wiki discussion pages set up so that they created a suitable thread in the forum automatically. So no discussions actually existed on the wiki. They are all in the forum. Obviously this is just one of the many things Arjan needs to update, the good man he is.
: And yes, I aimed to make a general page for each of the units, with links to each variation and perhaps a discussion of the weaponry and purpose for the units in different cultures etc. But like everything, I haven't got around to it. - [[User:Sorontar|Sorontar]] 00:33, 20 October 2010 (UTC)