Base Atk x

Abilities Str 16, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 8

Feats:

Skills:

Special Qualities:

Description:

Possessions:
Typical Dialogue:

"I don't care about your family - that's your job - I care about the money you owe me"

"Hmm, very nice - goblin work from the time of the giants if I'm not mistaken - hmm, you think us incapable of such finery? You but prove your ignorance, now to the price - 200 silver each for the three undamaged pieces, but 5o for the one with the scratch on the face - the gem will have to be recut!"

[top]Biography:

Officially a money counter, the goblin has been more accurately described as debt collector and even leg-breaker. Ugron ensures that the flourishing loans business of the Northlands Exchange does not suffer from non-payment and has often extracted funds from even those convinced of their own inability to pay or nobles who thought that their social status exempted them from contracts that turned out to be onerous.
Ugron has a particular fondness of gems and fine jewelry and is noted as an expert in the provenance of such items. Ugron has occasionally sponsored trips into the Giantdowns to break into barrows and find examples of jewelry within. Ugron pays well for these missions but is notorious for enforcing the most minor clauses of his contracts, though he adheres strictly to his word in turn.

Tags for this Page