Description: , lbs

Possessions:

Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
Typical Dialogue:

"Don't make fun of me witches, I can crush you with my hands."

"You just follow me, I'll break them and you can pick up the pieces."

"Cavalry is fast because horses have four legs. It makes them powerful."

Biography:

Thurak was born in the Five Peaks. Though he was a powerful warrior, he was lured into the service of Fulgar the Bold for money and power. He has proved his loyalty to Fulgar many times over, which the King values more than intelligence or cunning, which Thurak lacks. Since the army is the one institution which could overthrow Fulgar, having Thurak as Gruskarl makes sense. As a foreigner and a goblin, Thurak has no natural following, and no loyalty to the realm itself. His attachment lies with the King. He is easily outwitted in battle, so Fulgar avoids military confrontations with Rjurik powers. When battles are required, the army is large, two wizards are available to assist the army, and Thurak is a strong individual warrior, setting an example of prowess. In fact, the army is mostly formed of bandits rather than proper soldiers, so they handle sufficiently like a goblin army that Thurak has not had to make many adjustments.

Tags for this Page