This page will only parse completely when it is included in another page.

This template is to state the copyright notice that is required by the Birthright license agreement.

[div] class="grid_24 alpha omega" style="text-align:center"|[div] style="width: 600px; margin:0 auto;"|[div] class="grid_6"|[image]Dnd.gif[/image][/div][div] class="grid_12"|[SIZE=1][b][wiki="Birthright Campaign Setting"]BIRTHRIGHT[/wiki][/b], [b][wiki="Dungeons and Dragons"]DUNGEONS & DRAGONS[/wiki][/b], [b]D&D[/b], the BIRTHRIGHT logo, and the D&D logo are trademarks owned by [i][wiki="Wizards of the Coast"]Wizards of the Coast, Inc.[/wiki][/i], a subsidiary of [i][url="http://www.hasbro.com"]Hasbro, Inc.[/url][/i], and are used [wiki="Birthright license agreement"]by permission[/wiki]. ©2002-2010 [i]Wizards of the Coast, Inc[/i].[/SIZE][/div][div] class="grid_6"|[image]Wizards.gif[/image][/div][/div][/div]

[top]Pages That Use This Template

Tags for this Page

Similar Pages

1. WotC
    By Sorontar in forum Category
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 01:00 AM
  2. Policy/Copyright
    By Sorontar in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 11:59 PM
  3. Copyright