Languages Rjuven, Anuirean

AC , touch , flatfooted

Fort + , Ref + , Will +

Speed ft

Melee Atk + (damage /critical, weapon)

Ranged + (damage /critical, weapon)

Base Atk + ; Grapple

Abilities Str 10, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 16

Feats: Improved Initiative, Skill Focus (Intrigue), Weapon Focus (Dagger), Alertness

Skills: Appraise 9, Bluff 9, Decipher Script 5, Diplomacy 9, Disguise 8, Escape Artist 3,
Innuendo 5, Intimidate 9, Intrigue 9, Listen 9, Perform (Storytelling) 5, Profession (Guilder), Sense Motive 9, Spot 9, Speak Language (Anuirean)

Special Qualities: Character Reading, Detect Lie

Description: 5' 10", 220 lbs

Possessions: twin masterwork throwing daggers, masterwork leather armor

Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
framed|Storm Holtson

Typical Dialogue:

"I charge thee, speak. Well said, sir, but I care not. The king is without wits in this matter and we will proceed as I will it, and not as the crowned heads wish it."

"Purchase it all. I doubt not that the merchants will sell their interest at a judicious price. If they do not, then force their hand by whatever means seems least liable to attract attention."

"Lo, that follows not; I call that not reasonable. Erik have mercy, who do these peasants think they deal with?"

[top]Biography

A man of average hight and build there is nothing about Storm that would make him stand out in a crowd - an impression that Storm would like to encourage and use to his advantage. He is known to use disguise to assess both his own guilds, but those of his rivals as well. He uses knowledge gained in this way in negotiations where he adds both diplomacy and intimidation.
He is ruthless and aggressive. He has embraced the idea that the end justifies the means, and he regards the establishment of a strong and profitable guild as worth the use of any means. Storm is held in contempt by many traditional Rjurik, who see him as representing everything they despise about their urban brethren. For his part, Storm has little concern for those he considers backward thinking rustics.
Storm Holton's rise to the highest office of the Stjordvik Traders changed the focus of the organization to expansion and shipping. Rather than wander the small area around the Northbyrn River, Storm wanted to sell Rjurik products in Anuire and bring Anuirean goods to the Rjurik. He reasoned that the farther the goods traveled, the more they would sell for, and set about creating trade routes to distant ports. He acquired the Innsmark Company of Herbalists and the Fellowship of Miners and Sawyers, increasing the reach of his domain.
Currently, he has puppet guildmasters in Talinie and other places where he cannot operate openly. He is battling for control of the forestry guilds in Dhoesone. Recently he has began trying to develop relations with Brecht guilds.

Tags for this Page

Similar Pages

1. Storm's Prefect
    By BRadmin in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 11:08 AM
  2. Regency Storm
    By Sorontar in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:36 AM
  3. PBEM:Rjurik Winds/Storm Holtson
    By Sorontar in forum Main