Abilities Str x, Dex x, Con x, Int x, Wis x, Cha x

Feats:

Skills:

Special Qualities: including linked blood abilities

Description: , lbs

Possessions:

Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
Typical Dialogue:

Is your soul strong child? I sense disquiet! Confess your sins and seek absolution.
Mercy? Such is not for the evil, only for those who truly repent their sins, die vermin!
If you were innocent why would lord Haelyn send doubt to me? Tell me of your dealings with these rogues and repent for your wrongdoings ? ere I must wring such confession from you.
Biography:
Simon has had a sense of great righteousness since a boy. The world was ? untidy ? somehow and unlike his supposed peers Simon understood the need for such things to be ordered. The church of Haelyn welcomed the boy and Simon rapidly rose in its ranks eventually becoming a member of the Inquisition, tasked with rooting out lawlessness and wickedry from amongst the faithful, that the flock might be defended from such things.
Simon is particularly keen to root out evil amongst the nobility (who must be pure to rule over the peasantry as Haelyn ordains), merchants (who walk the line of evil as they travel the land and must ever be watched that their greed does not consume them), and those who otherwise stand above their fellows ? and thus act as role models.
Simon has become excised of late not just by active evil ? such is easily found and dealt with by less perceptive folk, but by the more subtle sins of slothfulness, insubordination and tolerance. Such flaws are he believes often more dangerous than more blatant evil as they lead to a general air of immorality and undermine society. Simon seeks to unearth secrets such as adultery, trade with goblins, failure to worship or tithe, etc and ensures that the full weight of the law falls upon such transgressors.
Purpose: Foe, servant, cause of matter of justice: Guilty by law, innocent by justice; Guilty by law, innocent by politics.

Tags for this Page

Similar Pages

1. Haelyn's Warriors
    By BRadmin in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 12:34 AM
  2. Haelyn
    By Sorontar in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 03:13 AM