Abilities Str 14, Dex 8, Con 15, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 12

Feats:

Skills:

Special Qualities:

Description:

Possessions:
framed|Parniel Dhoesone

Typical Dialogue:

"A human realm should be ruled and protected by its own - not so much opinion as truism surely? Of course I have no issue with you over it, indeed let me broach a cask of ale and we can share tales of mutual interest..."

"Probably a fool Fhiele - but an annoyingly cautious one - Huire was mentioned again but as usual there was no proof, mayhap I will earn something more after my next argument with Rhuimach, I suggest we have it soon for he seemed oddly eager - though gave no hint as to what he awaited"

[top]Biography:

Parniel Dhoesone is the brother of Fhiele Dhoesone. He is the son of Donald Dhoesone and Laurel Flaertes. Humans recognize him as the heir to Dhoesone. Elves aren't so sure.
Fhiele?s brother despite his apparent youth, when Parniel was patrolling the forests one midwinter a nearby village was attacked by demons from the Shadow World who kidnapped one of the village children. Parniel pursued the fleeing raiders and rescued the child but when he returned to the village he found it gone - somehow nearly four decades had passed in the few hours he was gone! Parniel's surprise was only compounded by finding his sister, assumed lost in the elven lands, as Baroness!
Many Dhoesoneans would rather see the human Parniel on the throne than the half-elven Fhiele and Parniel has frequently gone out of his way to prove his loyalty to his half-sister. Some in the court however believe that this loyalty is merely a facade intended to prevent Fhiele from acting against Parniel while he purges the realm of elf-lovers in preparation for an attempt to seize the throne.
Parniel has raised the girl he saved as his daughter, but has found no wife to start his own family with. Despite the passing of years Parniel cannot forget his love for Paeghan Huire to whom he was betrothed - before she married Shaene Nolien, father to Aedric Nolien. Despite his best intentions Parniel cannot look at Aedric without blaming Aedric for taking Paeghan from him, or see Alaric Huire without seeing something of Parniel. As a result Parniel is drawn into Alaric's plans from time to time, and often shuns Aedric, who is one of the realms greatest supporters.

Tags for this Page

Similar Pages

1. Parniel Bowspear
    By Sorontar in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:48 PM
  2. Dhoesone.png
    By Thorogood Roele in forum Image
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 09:52 PM