PBEM:Rjurik Winds/Turn 6
Campaigns » Rjurik Winds » PBEM:Rjurik Winds/Turn 6
"Mighty regents, Kings and Queens, Priests and Guilders, I come with news of summer. I have traveled the length of the highlands; to witness the scents of the tundra in bloom with a thousand flowers, as well as the deep woods of sleepy Lluabraight, the warm sun-bathed peaks of the Silverhead and Spearmarch mountain ranges; Erik's blessing and high summer graced the highlands for three glorious months!
But the world of man and beast had less to celebrate; though the elves and Gorgon were quiet the Taelshore was awash with scandal; And though we recovered Avani's Firestone that news was quickly over-shadowed by news of Orog victories in Hrukk and against Stjordvik... but before I bore you with details let me invite you to a quest that many will see as sacred; For of Erik's Emerald Ring do I sing today and wish to pursue with a small and dedicated group...Hear then the tune, that you may come and join us to find this powerful relic...This is then the song;"
Faith Join our father, fall Of the sorcerer,
White Kin of snow, loss will you Know
Erik's emerald ring, A Joy you did bring
That his sources be dry, Of magic may try
Erik's Emerald ring, a joy you did bring
That No sorcerer may leave, forever this eve.
... and now for some more interesting news from around the highlands;
- The Siren's Realm saw Captain Wisbeck thrilled to give up his guild holdings to the Siren. Some say she paid a hefty sum.
- Halskapa declared the Iron Cape of Erik official State Religion; The Grove's Gunther Brandt is said to have been furious, and called on Erik for revenge.
- Leivika has a new cathedral and the Grove's spell of Excommunication is said to be sure to work; how could Erik not hear the loud pleas of the grove's druids now!
- Rjuvik saw one jarl murder the other; the killer was executed after insulting Fulgar and calling him awful names.
- Stjordvik was invaded and had to pull back from Vrallik; Konesh the Gnoll had taken on himself to invade Lofkirdik and Udvika and had to be scared back.
- The Barony's main attack though was on the Hoguns in Hrukk; Ohlaak led the Baron's main horde to the trapped Rjuvens and slaughtered every last one.
- Queen Freyla barely made it alive with the help of Gretta Selligsdotter
- Jankaping sent troops to deal with their own Gnoll insurgency, as did the White Witch with hers. Neither Gnoll rebellion lasted long.
- The Spiral cast a Bless land over six provinces: one in each of the main countries they have temples with.
- The Elves were quiet, as was the wizard of the downs, but Ghuralli is said to have fled below ground; a survivor reported that he retreated to an underground orog city (see Giantdowns map) where his Orogs hold out.
- Khurin Azur was in full marriage ceremonies.. Though I'm still unsure which daughter ended up being the King's wife...
- Urga-Zai was quiet; though rumours of raids were many -- as were tales of wizardess sightings in the eastern mountains.
- Hjolvar repaired the damage done to Svinoy last spring. The Witch was said to have helped.. as did the Spiral with the Bless Land.
- Kvigmar ordered a fleet of new ships; King Audric definitely has the Brecht touch; everything he turns to becomes Gold, or so they say!"
-- Sigrun Kjornaal, Skald of the Highlands
, 11-22-2010 at 11:32 PM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 01:50 PM
0 Comments, 298 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait
Tags for this Page
By AndrewTall in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 06-27-2009, 08:42 AM
By AndrewTall in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 06-27-2009, 08:37 AM
By AndrewTall in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 06-27-2009, 08:32 AM
By AndrewTall in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 06-27-2009, 07:55 AM
By AndrewTall in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 07:47 PM