Speed ft

Melee Atk + (damage /critical, weapon)

Ranged + (damage /critical, weapon)

Base Atk + ; Grapple

Abilities Str 8, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 13

Feats:

Skills: tba

Special Qualities: None

Description: Norvien is an old Anuirean man, his hair long ago faded to white and his proud figure became stooped, but his eyes still twinkle brightly and he remains energetic and able-minded, Norvien typically wears respectable but not ostentatious clothes befitting a skilled servant.

Possessions: None special.

framed|Arms of Norvien Roaman

Typical Dialogue:

I am sure a meeting with her grace can be arranged, perhaps if you explain more clearly the matters at stake.

I fought the Grugach of the Gheallie Sidhe many times as a youth my lord, I bear them no love, but pray understand that your hatred will bring you naught but anguish ? and, if directed blindly, merely encourage more of the Sidhe to follow the path of anger.

[top]Biography:

Clumine?s elderly aide and administrator, Norvien is versed in many languages and has a gift for etiquette. Norvien is on very good terms with Helaene Dosiere and the two often discuss how to encourage their respective mistresses to see a problem clearly. Norvien was a messenger for the Duke of Dhoesone in his youth and traveled to Tuarhievel several times. On one such trip that went disastrously wrong Norvien was tortured by the Gheallie Sidhe and left trapped in the body of a lame fox until rescued by Brunhilde Dhoesone, the experience resulted in his eternal loyalty to the mage and in turn her successor Clumine.
Far from being hateful of the elves however, Norvien grieves for them ? the way he sees it the elves will dwindle and fade from the world if they continue to battle for a way of life long gone. Norvien is often approached by sidhe-hating persons seeking aid in dealing with ?elf problems?, he passes such things to Clumine and the two ensure that such matters rarely go beyond griping.
On one of his trips to Tuarhievel long ago Norvien engendered a daughter with an elven mage, though he rarely sees his daughter, Norvien is always eager to hear news of her and often sends her gifts that he thinks will amuse her.

Tags for this Page