Feats:
Skills:
Special Qualities: x
Description: , lbs
Possessions:
Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description

framed|Marcus Holst

Typical Dialogue:
A hundred silver for but a dozen doses? I should hang you for a thief! The doses better last this time goblin or not a copper more you'll ever see from me!
How dare she accuse me so! When she ignores the plight of Romiene and fails to collect taxes from the guilds? When the baroness puts her own house in order she can question how I manage mine - not before!

[top]Biography:

Marcus Holst is the Count of Ruidewash. Eldried Holst is now his only living near relation.

Marcus is a notorious miser who frequently clashes with Fhiele and is rumored to be in the pay of all three warring guilders at once. He begrudges the crown its taxes and has a habit of 'fining' the queen by with-holding taxes for "power-plays, unwarranted interference and tyranny!"

Marcus has remained count due to his way of weaseling out of the public opposition necessary to justify the crown ousting him and for lack of alternatives - he is unloved by his people. Unfortunately the Gheallie Sidhe slew his elder brother Peter as he sought to bring peace between the Dhoesonians and the elves of Ruidewash while goblins claimed his younger brother and several cousins. So far Marcus is unwed, the other nobles of Dhoesone consider Marcus a poor match - no gain would be forthcoming from a match as Marcus avoids honoring debts if at all possible and any wife would be unlikely to hold sway over Marcus for he ignores all counsel.

Tags for this Page