The Northern Marches » Dhoesone » Interesting people in Dhoesone » Kyriel the Harpist
Female Anuirean scion 1; CR: x

Lineage of commoners

Minor bloodline of Anduiras, 18.

CG Mediuml humanoid

VP/WP x/x

Init +x

Languages Anuirean

AC ,

Fort +x, Ref +x, Will +x

Speed ft

Melee Atk

Ranged

Base Atk

Abilities Str , Dex , Con , Int , Wis , Cha.

Feats:

Skills:

'''Special Qualities:

Description: An attractive young woman with a kind face and a gentle voice.

Possessions: A well made harp but otherwise only things common to a peasant girl her age.
Typical Dialogue:
?But I love him father! How can you deny me ? he is so exciting! The others are mere boys beside him! Would you have me grow an old maid whilst you wait for some paragon? ?

?Rest now, let my music soothe your ills and remind you of the Lady?s blessings.?

[top]Biography

Kyriel is noted for her mystical ability to heal through her music. She is fiercely protected by the villagers due to her gifts and many owe her their lives. Despite ? or perhaps because of - her sheltered upbringing she dreams of one day travelling to the county town of Nolien or even the court itself.
Kyriel is a blooded scion, most likely of the family of count Aedric who was noted for his roving ways when young. She has the blood ability of healing at major rank although it manifests only when she plays her music and affects folk seemingly randomly around her. The music also appears to lifts worries and mental ills as well though she has no control over these gifts.
Though nearly eighteen Kyriel is still unwed for no suitors have met the exacting standards of her father ? or even sterner standards of her mother both of whom have warned Kyriel at length of the wicked ways of young men.
The serious suitors are Magwin, the son of the blacksmith (smithying, an honest profession for worthy folk lass but you can do better than such), Hemdall the son of the priest of Haelyn (a squire and one day perhaps a knight. A glorious profession but one which leaves many a widow child so mind not the gleam of his armour!) Jaerl the merchant (a wanderer?s hands roam as far as his feet they say and he?ll not earn my blessing.)
Purpose: Possible spouse, quest person, potential damsel in distress.

[top]Followers

Just lots of hopeful boys?

Tags for this Page