Fort + , Ref + , Will +

Speed ft

Melee Atk + (damage /critical, weapon)

Ranged + (damage /critical, weapon)

Base Atk + ; Grapple

Abilities Str 14, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 16

Feats:

Skills:

Special Qualities: Animal Affinity, Heightened Ability (Intelligence)

Description: , lbs

Possessions:

Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
framed|Konrad Baen

Typical Dialogue:

"Good day sir, my apologies, but I fear I must ask you to unhand my niece and apologize to her or I will be forced to slay you where you stand for your loutish behavior."

[top]Biography:

Konrad Baen is the Markgraf of Caebstrech. He is married to Gabriela Meissan. Their children are Günther Baen and Irma Baen. Konrad is the son of Andreas Baen and Gertrude Stark.
A tall slim man Konrad has been Markgraf for many years and feels the winter?s chill deeply these days. Konrad is often described as an old Brecht gentleman ? his family goes back to Deismaar and he is said to have never accidentally insulted anyone, several of the other families have sent wayward cousins to him to be trained as gentlemen from time to time.
Konrad?s main preoccupations these days are finding a good husband for his daughter Irma, training his son Gunther to succeed him, and ensuring that no goblin sets foot on his lands without receiving an arrow in the throat.

Tags for this Page

Similar Pages

1. Prelate Konrad
    By Sorontar in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 06:24 AM