Feats:

Skills:

Special Qualities: including linked blood abilities

Description: , lbs

Possessions:

Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
framed|Ingvas Gunnarsson

Typical Dialogue:

"Tell my brother we are always ready to march into Innsmark, we will do our part."
"Where is Sharpeye? Sulking in his longhouse as usual? Tell him to draw his rusty sword and meet the Svinikers in battle, they are come aviking!"
"What is this? Its old Ulfgrim, the Eorl. Welcome to my camp. I hope your captivity will be pleasant. I certainly welcome a guest of such stature and such a ransom as yours."
Biography:
Ingvas Gunnarsson is the son of Gunnar the knife and the younger brother of Njaral Gunnarsson, Eorl of Sjarkhoelle. As lord of Hoechvik, Ingvas splits his time between raiding Svinik with his brother, and keeping an eye on his Eorl, Arnor Sharpeye, who is a hold-over from the old regime. Sharpeye is an Eorl of the old school, a warrior, honorable, and believing his duty is to protect his people. Fulgar leaves him be, because he has retired to his longhouse and presents no obstacle to Fulgar's bandits. Ingvas makes sure Sharpeye isn't involved in plots or intrigues, and rallies the county's resources to Fulgar when neccesary.

Tags for this Page