Feats:

Skills:

Special Qualities: including linked blood abilities

Description: , lbs

Possessions:

Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
framed|Ingrid Redwolf

Typical Dialogue:

"I am pleased to receive Master Galien's envoy, but I am not sure what your master hopes to accomplish, for I cannot continuance further lumber harvests. As I wrote your master, I am afraid I have given away too much of already, for the forest shows signs of hurt."
"Reply to the Supreme Hierarch that I will ask the druids of Giant's Fastness to support his efforts here. Tell him that his support against the guilds has proven critical and I shall not forget his wisdom or his care of the wilds. I hear tell of such wonderful gardens of flowers which are grown at your monastery. I am inclined to hear more of this gardening."
"Tell your lord, Hogrun, that I have a dozen knights and two dozen huskarls plus perhaps a hundred archers that I can bring to Old Fort Lemnjohen in a fortnight. If such would be of aid I would be pleased to so lend my support."

[top]Biography:

Ingrid Redwolf is the Countess of Giant's Fastness. Her son is Shaene Pierdensson. Her brother is Dane Ceolfrithsson. Her father was Ceolfrith Gardarsson. Her mother is Morwe Huire.
Ingrid succeeded her brother, Ingric Ceolfrithsson who died in battle in the Giantdowns. She had taken up her oaths in the Oaken Grove, but has since retired from the circle to attend to her secular duties. She believes that by protecting her people she still serves Erik who is the patron of his people as well. She is served by her druidical mentor and teacher, Abeodan Maenarien.
The wilderness-loving Ingrid is something of a free spirit, often disappearing for days into the hills leaving her long suffering chamberlain Thor Brosen to rule in her stead. When she wishes however, Ingrid can charm the birds from the trees with her smooth talk and she often aides the crown with diplomacy.
Ingrid's husband Pierden died battling Orog's shortly after their marriage leaving her with a son Shaene Pierdensson. An only child Shaene has been spoiled by his mother and grown into a wastrel, Ingrid bitterly regrets her poor parenting but is unable to deny her son anything he wishes or punish him for his mistakes. It is increasingly apparent to Ingrid and others that her heir will be her half-brother Dane Ceolfrithsson if Shaene doesn't mature into a better man and Ingrid is resigning herself to the fact that she must send her son away to be taught how to be a man if she wishes him to inherit.
Sons of Disaster
Ingrid?s one great failure ? in her eyes at least - is in preventing her people taking up nomadic ways with the Sons of Hjalsone. While many folk had often talked of ?the simple life of Erik? such talk had always been thought idle. Within months of Fhiele?s ascension however Father Pais had spoken in a dozen villages ? and all those who heard him simply gathered what possessions they could carry and left.
Ingrid now spends much of her time dealing with land disputes between nomads and the remaining settled folk, and striving to ensure that the remaining villages do not begrudge their taxes and tithes and take to the path of the nomad as well.

Tags for this Page

Similar Pages

1. Linna Redwolf
    By BRadmin in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:37 PM
  2. Dane Redwolf
    By BRadmin in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:24 PM