Comments for: Grevesmühl

+ Reply to Page

Angry Life in Haldwaren as Noble aristocratic

As it appear not many players have visit this region I would like to share my character experience.

From the campaign played

Comment from character
    "I found that life in this reagion is miserable and people are not showing respect to the Nobile cast of Muden.
    I also find incredible the lack of laws and documentation, compared to Muden where is all well kept, this place is a disgrace.

I hope the visit will be brief. I think this trend will bring to develop a poor society. "
    Last edited by Lord_Fulvio; 07-05-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Fulvio View Post
    As it appear not many players have visit this region I would like to share my character experience.

In the distro played, I found that life in this reagion is miserable and people are not showing respect to the Nobile cast of Muden. I think this trend in teh region will bring to develop a puar society.

I also find incredible the lack of laws and documentation, the rest of Muden is well kept, this place is a disgrace. I hope the visit will be brief.
    This isn't part of Muden, so why should they care about the Muden nobility (except as a source of wealth)?

I find your comments a little hard to understand due to your typing mistakes. Are you suggesting that the future will develop a "pure society"? If so, please explain what you mean by 'pure'.

As for documentation, you are welcome to add your own interpretations to the BRwiki (but be aware that as a wiki, other people may then add/substract/edit them).

Sorontar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sorontar View Post
    This isn't part of Muden, so why should they care about the Muden nobility (except as a source of wealth)?

I find your comments a little hard to understand due to your typing mistakes. Are you suggesting that the future will develop a "pure society"? If so, please explain what you mean by 'pure'.

As for documentation, you are welcome to add your own interpretations to the BRwiki (but be aware that as a wiki, other people may then add/substract/edit them).

Sorontar
    Hi, well I was meaning a poor society amd not pure or puar (:D) , the opinion expressed was from my character visiting the region. There is alarge difference in governament and lifestyle.

Tags for this Page