Tainted Bloodline of Vorynn, 5

NG Medium Humanoid

VP/WP tba

Init tba

Languages Anuirean, Rjurik, Goblin

AC , touch , flatfooted

Fort + , Ref + , Will +

Speed 30 ft

Melee Atk 1d4 19-20/x2 (dagger) (damage /critical, weapon)

Ranged none (damage /critical, weapon)

Base Atk +1 ; Grapple

Abilities Str 8, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 15, Wis 13, Cha 14

Feats: tba

Skills: Knowledge (arcana) 4, Profession (herbalist) 4, Spellcraft 4, Knowledge (nature) 4, Hide 1cc, Move silently1cc

Special Qualities: Spellcasting

Description: Freila is 16 years old and still growing, she has a slim, almost boyish build and fairly short hair, though not shamefully so. Freila tends to wear clothes in various shades of brown and green. Despite her obvious poverty strives to keep herself clean and reasonably tidy.

Possessions: None significant.

Typical Dialogue:

I am no witch my lord, I wish merely to be left in peace to feel the mebhaighl of the land.

My people drove me out, can I find no place here? I am skilled in herb-lore and the tending of beasts and will work for my keep peaceably I swear

[top]Biography:

Freila was driven from her home village in Stjordvik when her magic gifts were detected. Freila wandered Stjordvik for awhile with an old herb-woman who taught her a great deal. However after a mob slew the herb-woman, Freila was forced to flee again, this time to Dhoesone. Freila now seeks a master who can protect her and teach her magic, preferably one who does not disdain the Rjurik.
Purpose: Servant, matter of justice: burn the witch!

Tags for this Page