Featured portal candidates/Portal:Atlas

[top]Portal:Atlas

[redirect]Portal
[/redirect]
Self-nomination. See the archived peer review, tho there was only one response. There are over 120 maps of a wide varying type, not including the ones in articles and bios. I believe this portal meets all the criteria and should be promoted. Thanks.
Joe

I
19:28, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
  1. The portal could use a Things you can do section; would it also be possible to add a Did you know? section?
    • Added a Geography based to do list. I looked thru lots of DYKs and didn't find a single one I wanted to use.

2. Add Read more... links for that particular article/biography (Portal:Sustainable development)
    • Articles are linked like the rest of wikipedia, from the first instance of the article title.

3. Would it be possible to expand Portal:Atlas/Maps/Geographic and Portal:Atlas/Maps/Nautical to ten selections?
    • Yeah, it took alot of looking, but I added a few, 11 geo and 10 nautical total. I will contine to try to increase these.

Overall, I think the portal looks fantastic. --Jh12 (talk) 20:18, 14 November 2008 (UTC)
  • Thanks.
    Joe

I
    19:41, 21 November 2008 (UTC)

Tags for this Page

Similar Pages

1. Featured portal candidates
    By Arjan in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 09:27 PM
  2. Featured portal criteria
    By Arjan in forum Main