Fort + , Ref + , Will +

Speed ft
Melee Atk + (damage /critical, weapon)
Ranged + (damage /critical, weapon)
Base Atk + ; Grapple

Abilities: Str 16, Dex 9, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 16
Feats:
Skills:
Special Abilities: 1 minor: Iron will; 1 major: Healing.
Description: , lbs
Possessions:
Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
framed|Darold Wohlkern

Typical Dialogue:
Cry havoc! Unclean beasts your doom awaits!
Bah, bother me with quill and paper another day, there are goblins to slay this morn.
Tell Erik I shall be happy to aid him in raising crossbowmen, although it would be far easier to raise the troops if the independent temples did not so confuse people's minds with their separatist talk...
Rudolf, I trust that the balm I sent eased the aches from your long voyage? As with the lord, it is with the land, the people suffer for the Independent Temples confusion, I beg thee to support me in guiding people back to Symmetry with Sera's ways.

[top]Biography:

Darold Wohlkern is High Priest of Sera's Perfekt Symmetry.

Darold is a reluctant regent and often neglects his duties to go adventuring; his interests in Danigau are represented by Prelate Konrad who does his best to keep the church together.
Darold can generally be found in Wierech where his church is centered, but has struck against the goblins in Kantswach and Wiergau often enough to be considered an ally of the crown.

The aims of the Darold are to retain control over the existing temples rather than try to expand its influence, or to convince the break away temples of Sera in the mountainous provinces to rejoin the church. Temple officials are instructed to inform Darold of any issues that might require his personal attention (i.e. adventure opportunities) and several temples sponsor explorers to explore caverns, ruins, etc to find situations which might interest their lord.

Although Wolkern disdains politics and such 'jawing', he is quick to speak to the rulers of the realms home to his temples when rumors of raiders are heard, his church maintains several military units which support the defense of their home realms. Most of his activities focus on rooting out goblins, hunting down bandits and pirates, building up the defenses of towns and the like.

Tags for this Page