- Medium: As Medium creatures, xephs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Xeph base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- +1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers, spells, and spell-like effects. Xephs have an innate resistance to psionics and magic.
- Naturally Psionic: Xephs gain 1 bonus power point at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
- Burst (Su): Three times per day, a xeph can put on a burst of speed to increase her speed by 10 feet, plus 10 feet per four character levels beyond 1st, to a maximum increase of 30 feet at 9th character level and higher. These bursts of speed are considered a competence bonus to the xeph?s base speed. A burst of speed lasts 3 rounds.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Xeph. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Gnoll, Goblin, Halfling, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Soulknife.
System Reference Document -> Races (SRD)
|This article is a D20 reference page|
The System Reference Document is a comprehensive toolbox consisting of rules, races, classes, feats, skills, various systems, spells, magic items, and monsters compatible with the d20 System version of Dungeons & Dragons and various other roleplaying games from Wizards of the Coast.
, 05-20-2007 at 10:20 AM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 12:01 PM
0 Comments, 583 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait
Tags for this Page
By Arjan in forum D20 system reference documentComments: 0Last Post: 05-20-2007, 01:06 AM
By Arjan in forum CategoryComments: 0Last Post: 02-17-2007, 10:04 PM
By Arjan in forum CategoryComments: 0Last Post: 02-12-2007, 07:51 PM
By Sorontar in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 11-28-2006, 03:39 AM