|Display:||Mental, olfactory, and visual|
|Range:||PersonalTemplate:vardefine: targetsTemplate:vardefine: targetTemplate:vardefine: effectTemplate:vardefine: areaTemplate:ifexpr: -- template var: target|
|Duration:||Instantaneous and 1 min./level (D); see text|
|Power Points:||17, XP|
This process gives you an uncannily accurate vision of the creature?s nature, activities, and whereabouts. When you manifest the power, you learn the following facts about the creature.
- Its name, race, alignment, and character class.
- A general estimate of its level or Hit Dice: low (5 HD or lower), medium (6 to 11 HD), high (12 to 20 HD), very high (21 HD to 40 HD), or deific (41 HD or higher).
- Its location (including place of residence, town, country, world, and plane of existence).
- Significant items currently in its possession.
- Any significant activities or actions the creature has undertaken in the previous 8 hours, including details such as locales traveled through, the names or races of those the creature fought, spells it cast, items it acquired, and items it left behind (including the location of those items).
- A current mental view of the creature, as described in the remote viewing power, which you can maintain for up to 1 minute per level.
Metafaculty can defeat spells, powers, and special abilities such as screen or mind blank (or even a wish spell) that normally obscure clairsentience powers. You can attempt a caster level check (DC 6 + caster level of the creator of the obscuring effect) to defeat these sorts of otherwise impervious defenses.
Metafaculty is defeated by epic powers, epic spells, and epic special abilities that obscure divinations and clairsentience powers.
XP Cost: 1,000.
Back to System Reference Document → Powers.
|This article is a D20 reference page|
The System Reference Document is a comprehensive toolbox consisting of rules, races, classes, feats, skills, various systems, spells, magic items, and monsters compatible with the d20 System version of Dungeons & Dragons and various other roleplaying games from Wizards of the Coast.
, 05-20-2007 at 11:05 AM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 12:03 PM
0 Comments, 401 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait