- Medium: As Medium creatures, maenads have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Maenad base land speed is 30 feet.
- Naturally Psionic: Maenads gain 2 bonus power points at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
- Psi-Like Ability: 1/day?energy ray. A maenad can deal only sonic damage with this ability. It is accompanied by a tremendous scream of rage. Manifester level is equal to 1/2 Hit Dice (minimum 1st). The save DC is Charisma-based.
- Outburst (Ex): Once per day, for up to 4 rounds, a maenad can subjugate her mentality to gain a boost of raw physical power. When she does so, she takes a ?2 penalty to Intelligence and Wisdom but gains a +2 bonus to Strength.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Maenad. Bonus Languages: Aquan, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin. Maenads commonly know the languages of their enemies and of their friends, as well as Draconic, the language commonly found in ancient tomes of secret knowledge.
- Favored Class: Wilder.
- Level Adjustment: +0
System Reference Document -> Races (SRD)
|This article is a D20 reference page|
The System Reference Document is a comprehensive toolbox consisting of rules, races, classes, feats, skills, various systems, spells, magic items, and monsters compatible with the d20 System version of Dungeons & Dragons and various other roleplaying games from Wizards of the Coast.
, 05-20-2007 at 10:55 AM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 12:02 PM
0 Comments, 454 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait
Tags for this Page
By Arjan in forum D20 system reference documentComments: 0Last Post: 05-20-2007, 10:20 AM
By Arjan in forum D20 system reference documentComments: 0Last Post: 05-20-2007, 01:06 AM
By Arjan in forum CategoryComments: 0Last Post: 02-17-2007, 10:04 PM
By Arjan in forum CategoryComments: 0Last Post: 02-12-2007, 07:51 PM
By Sorontar in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 11-28-2006, 03:39 AM