A half-orc?s starting Intelligence score is always at least 3. If this adjustment would lower the character?s score to 1 or 2, his score is nevertheless 3.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, half-orcs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Half-orc base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Half-orcs (and orcs) can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and half-orcs can function just fine with no light at all.
- Orc Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-orc is considered an orc.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Orc. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, and Abyssal.
- Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass half-orc?s barbarian class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty.
System Reference Document -> Races (SRD)
|This article is a D20 reference page|
The System Reference Document is a comprehensive toolbox consisting of rules, races, classes, feats, skills, various systems, spells, magic items, and monsters compatible with the d20 System version of Dungeons & Dragons and various other roleplaying games from Wizards of the Coast.
, 05-20-2007 at 09:31 AM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 12:01 PM
0 Comments, 600 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait