Comments for: Bjorlangen

+ Reply to Page
    Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question regarding number of units in Bjorlanen

I have looked all over source material (King of the Giantdowns, Rjurik Highlands, etc.) and while it is noted that the White Witch has sent forces into Bjorlangen, I cannot find anything on actual unit types and quantities.

I am assuming this is deliberate, leaving it up to the GM how many units (and of what type) are located there. Does anyone have any other info/thoughts?
    "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    - George Washington

Quod illo, senito aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    I have looked all over source material (King of the Giantdowns, Rjurik Highlands, etc.) and while it is noted that the White Witch has sent forces into Bjorlangen, I cannot find anything on actual unit types and quantities.

I am assuming this is deliberate, leaving it up to the GM how many units (and of what type) are located there. Does anyone have any other info/thoughts?
    Nevermind; apparently I didn't recall reading King of the Giantdowns, p. 24, which states, "At least 400 mercenaries occupy the province (at least one or two infantry units and one archer unit). There might be a cavalry unit in Bjorlangen as well, fresh from the White Witch's southern provinces."

So there you have it. Quantity and type(s).
    "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    - George Washington

Quod illo, senito aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

Tags for this Page