The term Web Play describes a website based version of Birthright's birMail program. While there are various PBEM's out there, the level of automation is rather limited.
There's a forum section for fast action sharing of information & the setup of the collaboration project of the team interested in doing a Web Play ().
- List of who & what we can do
- Communication method selection
- Protocol for communication - how often, what type of decisions need group approval, etc
- Edition selection
- Multi-Campaign or not
- Test zone/scope
- What will be passed from part to part
- How each programmer's portion will pass information
- Enter regents
- Enter continent/region/provinces
- Enter domains/holdings
- Enter army unit/ships
- Mirviriam - a multi-campaign, with optional rule's SQL DataBase
|This article is a Birthright Campaign Setting (D&D 3.5/D20) page|
The BRCS Document is a comprehensive toolbox consisting of rules, races, classes, feats, skills, various systems, spells, magic items, and monsters compatible with the d20 System version of Dungeons & Dragons from Wizards of the Coast.
, 05-23-2010 at 09:07 AM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 12:21 PM
0 Comments, 923 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait
Tags for this Page
By Sorontar in forum MainComments: 0Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:44 AM