BRCS:Chapter one/Character/Humans, Cerilian
Main Page » Chapter one/Character » Chapter one/Character/Humans, Cerilian
Humans are the most populace race in Cerilia and inhabit every part of the continent. The humans of Cerilia were divided into several tribes of people in the ancient past. These tribes founded the nations that now claim much of the continent. Five human nationalities or cultures currently exist:
Cerilian humans have the following racial traits:
- No racial ability adjustments.
- Medium-size; base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus feat. At first level, human characters receive an extra feat. Non-elite characters may only take a feat common in their culture (as listed in Table 1-8: Common feats by culture). Elite characters (such as player characters) may take any feat for which they are eligible.
- Cultural background skill and bonus skill points. Human characters receive 4 bonus skill points at first level, and an additional 1 bonus skill point at each subsequent level. The bonus skill points received at first level may only be spent on cultural background skills. Each culture has an associated list of four skills commonly acquired by people from that cultural background. These skills are always considered class skills for the character, regardless of class.
- Bonus Languages: Any cultural human dialect (Anuirean, Basarji, Low Brecht, High Brecht, Rjuven, or Vos).
- Favored Class: Any (highest level class is favored).
|This article is a Birthright Campaign Setting (D&D 3.5/D20) page|
The BRCS Document is a comprehensive toolbox consisting of rules, races, classes, feats, skills, various systems, spells, magic items, and monsters compatible with the d20 System version of Dungeons & Dragons from Wizards of the Coast.
, 04-17-2009 at 12:15 AM|
Last edited by , 10-23-2011 at 12:14 PM
0 Comments, 1,204 Views
Loading Selected Tab - Please Wait
Tags for this Page
By Sorontar in forum Birthright Campaign Setting 3.5Comments: 5Last Post: 03-14-2015, 08:52 PM
By Sorontar in forum Birthright Campaign Setting 3.5Comments: 0Last Post: 12-16-2008, 04:46 AM
By Sorontar in forum Birthright Campaign Setting 3.5Comments: 0Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:46 PM