Languages Rjuven

AC , touch , flatfooted

Fort + , Ref + , Will +

Speed ft

Melee Atk + (damage /critical, weapon)

Ranged + (damage /critical, weapon)

Base Atk + ; Grapple

Abilities Str 9, Dex 12, Con 9, Int 16, Wis 13, Cha 13

Feats: Leadership, Track, Alertness, Skill Focus (Intimidate), Weapon Focus (short spear)

Skills: Bluff 2, Diplomacy 5, Gather Information 2, Handle Animal 3, Intimidate 8,
Knowledge (Ettiquette) 5, Listen 6, Ride 2, Sense Motive 5, Spot 6, Wilderness Lore 6

Special Qualities: Long Life (minor), Enhanced Sense (major), Major Regeneration

Description: 5' 6", 140 lbs

Possessions: masterwork chainmail, masterwork leather armor, six masterwork short spears

Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
framed|Arnora Hadrimssdotter

Typical Dialogue:

"Good dawning, cousin. Have you come to join me hunt the stag? If Erik please, I shall have him on my table this evening."

"Chide me not you men, I may have little experience against the orogs, but I have the mettle of my people, and I tell you we will defeat the beasts, bring they twenty or twenty thousand. Our hearts go up to Erik, and that is all we need have."

"Merry gentles, test me not for my will is resolved and I should much rather dine with you than than consign you to the dungeon. But, be in no error, for I will not be vexed by you or Varri himself, let him come here and command me. This is my domain and it will bend to my will or I will break it all to pieces. Therefore, provide me the archers I command, and let no one obstruct this or interfear. If we are to be unable to raise troops lest we always first pay them what have we in our lands but mercenaries. Nay! The archers will be raised and they will be given what we can afford and nothing more. It is for the defence of Lofkirdik and her people that I am so insistant. Agree to it and we can call in the steward."

[top]Biography:

Arnora Hadrimsdotter is the Eorlless of Lofkirdik. She is the daughter of the hero, Hadrim Androsson, who defeated Schuvekko, the previous Scarlet Baron.
Her father saw to it that his daughter was raised in a most pious manner, finding a druid to tutor her in her formative years. She is well known to walk the path of Reynir, and it is said that she has augmented her family's line by such devotion and her defense of her people. She regards the people, the land, and her rights as possessions and will not rest while any one of them endures attack. Her view is that these things are the same as she is, that she is the personification of the land and people in Lofkirdik.
Her cousin, Hrafnhild Djursunsdotter is the Eorlless of Udvika. Her cousin, Vertico Dhariel is the Count of Dharilein.

Tags for this Page