Feats:

Skills:

Special Qualities: including linked blood abilities

Description: , lbs

Possessions:

Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
framed|Arnor Sharpeye

Typical Dialogue:

"Send this silver cup and these words to Linna, Eorl of the Fjrlaaf: Fulgar demands tax of the reindeer herds. He expects to send his men against you again to sieze what he believes is his. I will send what news I can to you by means of the druids and skalds whom I can trust. I am unable to send you troops openly, but I renew my offer to send a dozen archers to live as you do and defend your herds."
"Elke, have you news of the Fjraaf? Fulgar's men are claiming a victory against them in the forests."
"I proclaim that any skald has welcome in my halls no matter he sing new songs or the old, I welcome them all. Erik sends them and I turn away no one sent by the Father of the Forests."

[top]Biography:

Arnor Sharpeye is the Eorl of Hoeskal.
Arnor was a friend of the old king, Edvard Halvarsson, but has managed to keep his county because he is so well loved by the people. Fulgar knows too well that dispossessing Arnor will send Hoeskal into rebellion. Arnor has too much honor to engage in subterfuge or intrigues with foriegn princes, though he is not beyond assisting the nomadic Fjrlaaf or protecting unpopular skalds. Despite his best efforts, Arnor has had to make comprimises that have tainted his honor, though none familiar with Rjuvik give him too much discredit. Arnor has faced too many situations where he had to pick the least of two evils, and he has always chosen to protect his people, even at his harm to himself. Three times the Eorl has had to go on treasure seeking adventures in order to cover his expenses. Twice he has pillaged hoard camps of the Blood Skull Barony with no more than a body of adventuring companions, and once he sought out the burial treasure of his ancient forbearer, Hjalmar Ulriksson. Hjalmar was a beloved Eorl from two centuries ago, and it is said his spirit approved the sacking of his treasury as long as nothing was taken but the coin-hoard. Arnor did leave behind a shield carved with runes which inventoried the coins taken and explained their looting. Such an effort was intended to leave the honor of Hjalmar intact should later explorers ever encounter his tomb. The location of the place was left secret.

Tags for this Page