Feats:

Skills:

Special Qualities: x

Description: , lbs

Possessions:

Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
framed|Alaric Huire

[top]Typical Dialogue

"How dare she laugh at me like that! I'll teach her respect someday, mark my words!"

"Adaere your men work well, disciplined men were all that was needed to clear the roads as I said. My thanks for your generous gift last week, how might I aid you in return?"

"Azrai-spawned sidhe! Curse my father for letting so much of our wealth rest on their efforts! We must find some way of gaining wealth without them!"

[top]Biography:

Alaric Huire is the Count of Sidhuire. Alaric is married to Bhaeli Dhoesone, cousin to Fhiele Dhoesone. He has one child that he recognises - his daughter Oerwinde Huire.

On the surface Alaric is a martinet demanding absolute and immediate obedience and manners from his servants and peasants alike, secretly however he indulges in depravity. Several attractive young women have vanished into his dungeons under Knutesford, never to be seen again, those of his guards who do not share his love of inflicting pain are too terrified to speak against him.

Alaric truly despises elves, to him the idea that they are so beautiful and skilled in the magic that fascinates him, while he is homely and unable to cast a single spell is monstrously unfair - elves should be punished for their wrongdoing by the gods, not blessed so!

He does his best to hide his distaste for Fhiele and his belief that he should have been named baron in her place but Helaene Dosiere in particular sees through his pretense with ease. Another who is suspicious of Alaric's policies and ambitions is Vertico Dhariel, who is his frequent opponent in court.

Tags for this Page

Similar Pages

1. Huire family
    By BRadmin in forum Main
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 06:25 AM
  2. House:Huire
    By BRadmin in forum Category
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 10:10 PM