Feats:

Skills:

Special Qualities: including linked blood abilities

Description: , lbs

Possessions:

Italicize feats and abilities followed by a brief description
framed|Aedric Nolien

Typical Dialogue:

Oh well, who wants to live forever? Chaaaaarge!

Marcus thou art a worm, I would sooner spit thee on my blade as look at thy sly face again!

I am master of this house, and my wife's word is law!

[top]Biography:

Aedric Nolien is the Count of Nolien. He is married to Carienne Harvardsdotter, and they have a son, Ruormad Nolien and a daughter Darnae Nolien. His younger sister is Linna Nolien. He is the son of Shaene Nolien and Paeghan Huire.

Big and bombastic, the wildly bearded count of Nolien is a fervent supporter of the crown and a vocal opponent of those who act against the throne. Close friends with Vertico Dhariel and Dane Ceolfrithsson from a mutual love of hunting, brawling and fine ales, Nolien is one of the few counts who actively seeks to hold the realm together. Aedric is a good soldier but poor administrator, without his wife's constant care he would bankrupt the province with his generosity, Aedric cannot see someone suffer without being moved to help.

Aedric is not one for schemes and detailed plans. If offended he demands satisfaction directly - and few are those who would dare deny him. While his directness - and loudness - has given offense to many this is not through malice of the Count, Aedric might brawl at a heartbeat but he his never malicious and holds no grudges. What plans Aedric has tend to involve loosening the hold of the guilds with a few choice arrests and gathering forces for an attack on the realm's overt enemies.

Aedric is married to Carienne Nolien, his beloved wife of some 30 years now. They have two children, their son Ruormad Nolien, who is said to have gained his father's great strength and his mother's grace and refinement, and their daughter Darnae Nolien widely noted for her cutting wit and elegance.

Tags for this Page

Similar Pages

1. House:Nolien
    By BRadmin in forum Category
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 04:53 PM
  2. Nolien.png
    By BRadmin in forum Image
    Comments: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 05:07 AM