Stub Team (home) (join) (discuss)
Cat Team (home) (join) (discuss)
WelComm (home) (join) (discuss)
Help Team (home) (join) (discuss)
Bookkeepers (home) (join) (discuss)
AMA (home) (join) (discuss)

Community teams » AMA » AMA/Request AMA assistance

policy sign

This page is considered a guideline on BRWiki.

It illustrates standards of conduct, which many editors agree with in principle. However, it is not policy.

This article or section is related to the running and administration of BRWiki, or is a resource for editors and writers and needs to be filled out.
style="Template:stub explanationcss" |
class="vw-list"
Welcome to the Association of Members' Advocates' request page! If you are having trouble with another member and would like to see the problem close with the least pain and strife, feel free to request AMA intervention here. Requests must be made in the understanding that the Members' Advocate's decision is final, and that by requesting our assistance you will abide by the response. You can trust that the Members' Advocate assigned to your problem will be proficient and will make the decision that will benefit the Wiki as a whole. Have a nice day!

[ ]

[top]Solved Requests

[top]Unsolved Requests

[top]protected page

(example) i would like to request getting a protected page.....
Are you requesting having it protected? If so, why? This is a wiki where people are expected to edit pages as they see fit. We normally only protect pages if they are very very high-profile, or if they're being actively vandalized. I'd also like to point out that it does not follow any policy at the moment.   --
Arjan
(T)

[top]Personal Vendettas?

(example) Ghrenaahi is using BRWiki for his own personal vendettas against other players.
I went to the Shadow World page and found an entire section missing. After poking around, I found it had veen replaced with this....
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.
I have reported Ghrenaahi as a vandal. --DarkRyder 18:55, 2 November 2006 (EST)

Tags for this Page