Carl - Yes, I did intend that specific BR domains would be assigned to specific real-world regions. For example, New York is likely to have a very high player population, so we might assign it to Avanil or some other domain that has a similarly high population and influence. I didn't mean that entire cultural regions such as Anuire and Brechtur would be considered as one "regional area".

Sir Justine - Living GREYhawk (spelled in the Brit fashion, not "gray") is now starting it's third year of play - 2003 real-world time matches up to 593 CY in LG.

I think that Brazil might get combined in with other South American countries as one region, since I suspect that RPGA members and D&D players in general might be quite a bit rarer there than in places like the US and UK. To really be sure, we'd need a demographic breakdown of RPGA memberships to see how many people we have to work with. I think it might be hard to get such information, but maybe we could pattern our groupings after those used in Living Greyhawk?

What sort of BR domain would you like to see for your area? There really isn't much of a parallel cultural group in BR, but maybe a Khinasi land that has a bit of jungle would be a good match geologically. Of course, there doesn't necessarily need to be a match like that - LG ignored such things as mentioned before in the case of Perrenland being assigned to Austrailia (Perrenland is much more similar to Switzerland). Still, I think that it would be interesting to set the regions up in such a way that they have something in common with the domain they are assigned to.