Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by kgauck

I made a variety of maps of Baruk-Azhik, but they are definatly not TSR, and
    tend to reflect my own development of the terrain there.

Kenneth Gauck
    kgauck@mcshi.com

I had tried to photocopy a few of the maps, which can be a bit of a pain. It's been tough to find the maps anywhere, even so I can draw them out. I think right now, I'd settle for hand drawn maps by 1st graders.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by marcum uth mather

I like the idea of the lost dwarven civ. mabey the lost dwarves could be duragar or some othere dwarven offshoot. Also has anyone run the Mur-Kaild campain. how did they get away from the Gorgons hold?
    I've run it already. How they escaped the gorgon, I don't know. I found only the old city...

Originally posted by Birthright-L (Daniel McSorley)
    There might not be any dwarves left in Kheleb-Izhil, or there might be just enough left to feed its monstrous hunger, and that of its spawn.
    That's right. My DM has solved the problem with a magical sleep of 200 dwarves, chosen by Moradin himself to awake in a time, where the best dwarven fighters where needed (as my character found and awaked them). Those 200 dwarves had to fight against the "Cold Rider", because he wanted to turn Cerilia into another shadow world... [they succeeded, but banished him only]
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Thread Information