Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Abbess Allessandra

Orginally posted by Lord Valkyr

I leave that up to the players for how they want to play their priests however I go by the book of priestcraft desc for how the order reacts to others & PCs. If the order is militant I ensure that they are played out accordingly. Currently I have some fun with my PCs as their new state religion is attempting to quash all other "Illegal Cults" in the realm....

So do you have a revolt on your hands?

ahhh can you smell it? Its that smell..... I love the smell of a realm on fire in the morning... :)
    So do you have a revolt on your hands?

Oh... aye milady Lord Tallanvar one of the 2 military governors reacted to this & sent in troops to stop the state religion & is now contesting the church's holdings. The state church branded him a heretic & is calling for all believers including Duke Alisaire to throw down the oppressor. While Lord Mardure the other governor moved in troops to try & stop the fighting from escalating. however of the 18 provinces that make up the alliance 7 are either contested or revolting. not to mention that the state church & the 2 other religions are mustering troops to "defend their holdings" Duke Alisaire is now in a tight spot I am interested to see what he will do. His army is stronger than both of the governors combined. He has good magic support from the 2 PC mages Delacroix & Calador . But its his religion that is removing "cults" & his neighbors have taken notice of his situation.
    0=[=====>
    Lord Valkyr, Duke of Aragon

Thread Information