Hi all,

We play in Talinie, where the great the Northern Imperial Temple of Haelyn rules. They do this with an Iron fist and are kicking every other religion right into the sea.

I play the priest (NPC) with a no nonsense approach (like starship troopers movie bootcamp/geneva goverment). They hammer in that Haelyn is the only one, the true god and that work without great benift is really the only true way to show your gratitude.

I like this but the player are ganging up on me because they hate being told what to do (who isn't) . At least one player quit because he played a "soft" priest of Haelyn. Compared to my fasistic and over zealous priest.

My question is : How do you play or handle priest of Haelyn? Are they nice cuddely and friendly ? Are they militaristic (sp ??)? How do they react to other religions or other priest Haelyn not of the Northern Imperial Temple of Haelyn?

***The post was moved here because according to Arjan all priest related stuff falls under the College of Sorcery. While I would like the name to be changed to reflect it. IT hasn't happened as of yet. Lord Eldred