Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondering about something. It's been mentioned on other boards that Elves don't have to pay maintanence costs for their armies excepting when they use a declare war action.

Just wondering where I can find this as an exhaustive night spent looking through my own rule books has turned up nothing on the issue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    never heard about that, the only thing that i remember was that Allan Alaigh of Cwmb Bheinn can muster troops for free if attacked either by the Lamia or Raven.

Are you really Sure?
    (when you Run The Sielwode you need every help you could get =) )

Bye,

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a rule that first turned up in the Haven's of the Great Bay expansion (correct me if I'm wrong here). If you have a copy, look in the description of Coullabhie.

It states....

Because Coullabhie is an elven realm Rhiana pays less for her armies than normal costs stated in the Rulebook. Each unit of scouts costs 1 GB to maintain per domain turn; archers and pikes must be maintained only during domain turns that incorporate war moves, at normal costs for pikes and half cost for archers.

Off the top of my head, I can't recall anywhere else where this rule is mentioned and I've always just assumed that it applied to Coullabhie alone.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information