Cool, new things to argue about:p
    Cattle die and kinsmen die,
    thyself too soon must die,
    but one thing never, I ween, will die, --
    fair fame of one who has earned.
    HAVAMAL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I was just curious since it seems that no one has posted any speculation as to when we may see a version of the product, when might we see on I would even settle for rough estimates say like April or May that would satisfy my bloodlust til then. On another subject I have been offline for a few months and came back to see what was going on and it seems to me that there is a lot of flaming going on towards the 5 or so guys heading up this project. Did you all flame Travis Doom when he did his version with little outside help. Do these guys not look at what we have posted questions on take what most seem to think is the best decision. Obviously we all want the product but we all cant work on it. I am happy to see that there are people working on this lord knows I dont have the time yet wish I did. Ofcourse I will post any problems or things that I and my group see differently than theirs when the product is finished just like I have on the wizards boards. Then maybe they will take that info from myself and others and come out with an updated version, similar to what wizards does all the time. So anyways you guys working on the project thanks for it, you people hacking them write your own its not like theirs is officially sanctioned anyways, Hell we have in my group changed alot of TD's conversion to better fit how we play. Oh yeah when may we see a rough, beta, or final version, I wanted mine last year;) If you do happen to use pcgen I have a Birthright file for it with damn near everything in it email me if you want it.
    Massa P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try this link for a projected release (for comment mind you).

http://www.birthright.net/read.php?action=...newest&TID=1107

There are 3 chapters left to be worked out and only 1 (unfortunately mine - Chapt 8, Outside the Lines) that hasn't been "reviewed" in some sort of entirety by the development team yet, so I may be the hold up.

I hope that answers you request for a "date". Remember that this will not be the "official" version until the net populace has had a chance to look it over, test it out, make comments and then do some sort of "vote" on it. Knowing how quickly the masses work on a common goal, I'd say an agressive estimate would be no earlier than late summer (July/August) before a consensus could be reached. I anticipate much discussion and revision of the product before then. But at least there would be something semi-whole that DMs could use to make their own revisions until all of the major issues are addressed and resolved (hopefully).
    :)
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I didn't get that far I guess or just overlooked it seeing how I got frustrated looking at negative posts everywhere. I am not so glad to here you are holding things up though stop replying and get back to work;) . Well i will be patient now that I have and idea when to come back and I am sure my group will be happy to hear the news since we are like most taking a break from our gaming sessions for the holidays. Thanks again for your hard work and Happy holidays all.
    Massa P

Thread Information