Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As some of you may have gathered from recent posts I'm setting up a Birthright e-zine (as yet unnamed) that will be published in pdf format once every 1-2 months (depending on submissions)... with the first issue due out in november. This post is primarily to give you an idea of what to expect and to solicit submissions. If you have a submissions, send it directly to hoss@chariot.net.au

Although we will have some regular writers, who will write a specific column each week, our primary source of material will come from you, the Birthright fans, so get writing everyone. Regular columns will include...

NEWS: A look at news relating to birthright, d20 material that could be used, new pbem openings, classifieds, etc.

FACES OF CERILIA: New NPCs, Conversions of old NPCs and monsters, primarily looking for submitted material here, so if you have an NPC from your campaign you would like to include please send it in. Note: We will only be accepting the best submissions, so be sure to include a background, description, etc for your NPC/PC. We will not be accepting bare bones chracters that are simply all stats and no background.

GEOGRAPHY OF CERILIA: A look at towns, regions, provinces, cities, etc from across Cerilia, including a regular look at the culture and lands of the Heartless Wastes.
    This is fairly open column and you may submit anything relating to the Geography of Cerilia, assuming that it is well written and of interest.

KALIEN'S BAZAAR OF THE MYSTERIOUS AND MAGICAL: Run by the ancient wizard Kalien, this store is the closest the Imperial City has to magic shop. Kalien collects the wierd and wonderful from across Cerilia and although few true items of magic find their way into his store, you can always find something interesting.
    This colum will cover magical/non magical items, as well as spells and artefacts. Note: as with other columns we would like to see some thought given to each item or spell submitted and will not be accepting material that is not up to standard.

THE IMPERIAL CITY: A look at the Imperial City starting with an introduction to the city in the first issue, but expanding to cover all the major sites, including shops, taverns, etc.
    We are not accepting material for the first issue, as that will include a major feature looking at the city and information on how to submit new material.

TALES OF THE BARD:
    Fan fiction, primiarily my own work, but we will also be accepting submissions of stories and poems.
    FEATURES: As well as our regular columns, we will also be including several feature articles. Three are already lined up for the first issue including PBeM Spotlight, a semi-regular article that will focus in detail on one of the Birthright pbems game running today, Countdown to the BRCS, a regular feature looking at the upcoming 3E Birthright Campaign Setting. If you wish to submit a feature article (and again, this section is open to any submissions providing they are Birthright related) then please contact me directly before submitting anything so we can work out which issue to put it in, etc.

CONTACT: At the moment we have no webpage for the e-zine, nor submissions guidelines, although these will be included in the first issue. If you wish to submit any material then please contact me directly at hoss@chariot.net.au
    Again I would like to point out that this is primarily going to be an e-zine featuring submissions from Birthright fans and if no material is submitted then it is going to be difficult to produce. The due date for submissions is 30th of october.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have still received very few submissions to include in the e-zine (well 4 so far), so if any of the more creative minds out there want to write up a short article, I would be glad to have it.

Remember if you have anything to submit, send it to hoss@chariot.net.au

You can submit almost anything as long as it related to BR, but for the first issue I am especially looking for good NPC descriptions. I need about 1-2 (depending on size) to fill the Faces of Cerilia column. Perhaps something for the geography column as well, although I already have an article submitted for that.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    How are we to develop new NPCs or convert old ones without knowing how the 3E version of Birthright will work? Background is easy to write, but not of much use in-game without stats, and we can only guess at how those are done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Raesene Andu

Remember if you have anything to submit, send it to hoss@chariot.net.au
    I tried to send you a character, but your send mail-address causes problems, is there another?
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Thread Information